Judith Gantly is a performer trained at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in both acting and voice. She has a broad range of experience doing voiceovers.
Some of her clients include, Dupont, Schering-Plough, Ortho-MacNeil, AT&T, Optical Data, and many more.
Judith has also recorded nearly forty books for Talking Books in New York City. Some of the books she has recorded include:
- Times to Remember by Rose Kennedy
- Fear of Fifty by Erica Jong
- The World I Live In by Helen Keller
- Keats’s Neighborhood: An Ezra Jack Keats Treasury by Ezra Jack Keats
- Smitten by Janet Evanovich
Judith recorded Anita Shreve’s book, Sea Glass for Time-Warner Publishing which was nominated for the prestigious Audie Award.
To listen to Judith’s voiceover tape, please click on the player below.
Judith’s voiceover demo: